Country Dancing is more fun with a partner

Thursday 6/3 Dance lesson was: Traveling Tootsie
Song: Where am IGonna' Live- by Billy Ray Cyrus

Thursday 6/10 Lesson was: Desperado Wrap
Song: I'm Pretty Good at Drinking Beer
by Billy
Currington

Thursday 6/17 Dance lesson was: Traveling Tootsie
Song: Where am I Gonna' Live- by Billy Ray Cyrus


Thurs. 6/24 Dance: Charleston Bump
Song: If Bubba Can Dance

Thurs. 6/29 Dance: Sugar Bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzdgFX7BN9s
Link to Steel Magnolia utube video

Friday, April 16, 2010

Dancing Last Night


Where was everyone last night? At the Sabres game? 2 to 1 final score!! GO SABRES!!!
Anyway I took some pictures last night here are some.
The first and second are of the Dance Lesson
Next is the customary Swing dance after the lesson
Hey, where is everyone the floor is always packed for East Coast swing
Last is at the end of the night when things get a little crazy.









2 comments:

  1. Ah... There we are! Where were all the West Coast Swing dancers?

    Nice to see the photos and I can even recognize some of the people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post the best picture. I am still finding out what the best setting on my camera are for the lighting ay Infinity.

    ReplyDelete

 

Link to Search Engine FREE Registration

Internet Marketing